Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Picture I took waiting out a storm at BWI airport

This blog expresses the opinions that are, well mine. I make no claim to be accurate with my opinions nor to intentionally offend. I do know that I am not 100% accurate about what I write, and am open to opinions to assist me in moving closer to that 100% goal. My sole objective is to get us to think about what is going on and possibly gain a better solution. My opinions are mine and do not reflect the policy of this station nor its affiliates. Or as that great American philosopher George Carlin was reported to ask: "Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways?"

All of the posted videos are found on YouTube and I consider that website to have cleared any copyright requirements. As such if such repeated videos from YouTube do not meet the requirements, I have posted in error and such posting is not an intentional violation of said requirements. I will upon finding out the disregard remove said YouTube clip. Some of the visitors to this site may find the material objectionable and/or distasteful. I am not responsible for the psychological state you may have attained. I am not paid for any product presented in the YouTube clips nor do I endorse any product represented in the YouTube clips.

The images posted are either those I have taken, sent to me by friends, or have been found on simple searches of the internet. The images found on these simple searches did not display a copyright notice and I therefore consider them of public domain. If an image is copyrighted please give me the source and I will duly note it or I will quickly remove the image.

What is written is simply my opinion and as such I am not to be held libel for voicing my public discourse. It is not my purpose to offend, slander, etc. any group (e.g., businesses, athletics, political parties, religious entities, ethnicity, actors, academies, military, medical professionals, etc.) as this is simply just my opinion.

I am not responsible for any comments made in response to my posting. Since my intent is to make us think and therefore become a better people, I encourage the notion of public discourse and the enjoyment of our Bill of Rights granted to us in the U.S. Constitution.

Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or nursing women and individuals taking any medication or have an underlying health condition should consult their physician before using this product. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. If you are allergic to one of the ingredients in this product, consult your physician prior to use. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



No comments:

Post a Comment